IASSA secretariat has released the latest issue of Northern Notes 57. It consists of articles about the latest developments in Arctic social science:
- Annika Nilsson writes on the European Union and the Arctic
- "From the Field" where Irmelin Gram-Hanssen explains how indigenous relationality can inform sustainability transformations in Alaska
- Sweta Tiwari and Andrey Petrov provide an update from research concerning the Covid-19 pandemic in the Arctic
- Portrait interview with Andrew Chater on his current research projects about the Arctic Council
- Kevin Perry reports from ongoing participatory action research in Nuuk
- An introduction of Silja Zimmermann, SDWG-IASSA-IASC Fellow
The newsletter also contains a letter from the president Grete Hovelsrud and news from the IASSA secretariat in Bodø, Norway.